There are various government and private offices engaged with the direction of Food Grade products. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) is one the most reputable private agencies to be approved food and beverage equipment.
What does it mean NSF Certificate?
NSF confirmation guarantees providers, retailers, controllers and purchasers that an autonomous association has inspected an item’s assembling procedure and verified that the item conforms to particular gauges for security, quality, manageability or execution.
Why do you prefer NSF Certificated Solenoid Valve?
Solenoid valves are widely used in food and beverage application especially for drinking water. Thefore, these valves must be guaranteed by officially. If a selenoid vana has National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) 61 and 169 approvals, it can be used safely for both potable water or food service applications.
SMS TORK NSF Certificated Solenoid Valve
- Wide pressure range, a flow rate and orifice options.
- Appropriately designed solenoid valve to NSF
- Solenoid valves are used with the filter.
- Solenoid valves can be mounted in any position without affecting its operation.
- Coil to be used in a vertical position